We are always looking for new volunteers. Without our Volunteers we simply could not operate.
Why not give us a call and find out how you could become involved or complete our Volunteer Registration Form and post it back to us.
- Volunteer a few hours per week leading ponies for our Disabled & Horse Therapy Sessions.
- Help with Fundraising events.
- Organise your own fundraising event.
- Make A Donation.
- Organise a Corporate Challenge day.
- Help with the maintenance of our Centre including admin, cleaning, decorating and many other tasks.
- Sponsor one of our Horses or Ponies.
Here is what some of our volunteers say:
“I have been a volunteer here at the Centre for just over 2 years. I enjoy working with the horses, the riders and all the staff & volunteers. I have learnt so much since I have been volunteering and have even started riding again after 20 years. I help with the mucking out, grooming and assisting in lessons.”
Les Ram – retired
- Tim Hands Handyman
- Liz Watson Part Time Groom
- Mel Spencer Assisted Volunteer
Plus our numerous girls and boys 12yrs and upwards who give a tremendous amount of help to the charity.