We are always looking for new volunteers. Without our Volunteers we simply could not operate. Why not give us a call and find out how you could become involved.
- Volunteer a few hours per week leading ponies for our Disabled & Horse Therapy Sessions.
- Help with Fundraising events.
- Organise your own fundraising event.
- Make A Donation.
- Organise a Corporate Challenge day.
- Help with the maintenance of our Centre including admin, cleaning, decorating and many other tasks.
- Sponsor one of our Horses or Ponies.
Here is what some of our volunteers say:
I have been a volunteer here at the Centre for just over 2 years. I enjoy working with the horses, the riders and all the staff & volunteers. I have learnt so much since I have been volunteering and have even started riding again after 20 years. I help with the mucking out, grooming and assisting in lessons.
Leslie Ramm Part Time Groom
Steve Hydon Handyman
Tim Hands Handyman
Bill Haddon Handyman
Andy Brotherton Handyman
Liz Watson Part Time Groom
Mel Spencer Assisted Volunteer
Mel Chiltern Part Time Groom
Iain Jack Social Media/Handyman
Plus our numerous girls and boys 12yrs and upwards who give a tremendous amount of help to the charity